Forumotion Hub
Hello and welcome to Forumotion Hub! You're either not registered or logged in. Please do so in order to be able to join in with our awesome discussions and to disable adverts!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forumotion Hub
Hello and welcome to Forumotion Hub! You're either not registered or logged in. Please do so in order to be able to join in with our awesome discussions and to disable adverts!
Forumotion Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forumotion Hub

The official hub of Forumotion users! A very relaxed forum, dedicated to having lots of fun!

Welcome to Forumotion Hub! Enjoy your stay here!
Did you know that this forum was made on the last day of 2011?
Base is your supreme overlord on this forum, you will bow down to him!
Don't be shy to join in with our discussions, everyone is welcome!
You can now follow us on Twitter @Basixation

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Base?
So we finally have KIT. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 2:37 pm by Ange Tuteur

» General Nonsense Thread
So we finally have KIT. EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 4:31 pm by Ange Tuteur

» Anime?
So we finally have KIT. EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:26 pm by Ange Tuteur

» December 2014 - The Future and Xmas
So we finally have KIT. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:27 am by Dazation

» This or that?
So we finally have KIT. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:57 am by Ange Tuteur

» Count to 2020 before 2020
So we finally have KIT. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:50 am by Ange Tuteur

» What's your time?
So we finally have KIT. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:45 am by Ange Tuteur

» Count to 2015 before 2015
So we finally have KIT. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:43 am by Ange Tuteur

» Do you have any disabilities?
So we finally have KIT. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm by Ange Tuteur

Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is bryangr50

Our users have posted a total of 3641 messages in 218 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:28 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So we finally have KIT. Empty So we finally have KIT. Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Shanna

Shanna
FMHubster
FMHubster
I'm always the last to hear about things lol.

I've just seen the YT video for the Self Driving Google car on Facebook. The gentleman who was taken for the test drive in the video was a blind man.

When I was a bairn, I was forever saying "I wish your car was like KIT, Dad". Seems it's no longer a wish, but a very real possibility , is this the future for our cars?

2So we finally have KIT. Empty Re: So we finally have KIT. Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Base

Base
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Wow, that's pretty awesome actually. I'm kinda shocked to see something like that in action Shocked

We might have cars like those, but I just can't see this happening in the few upcoming years. Maybe in like 20 years? I don't know. Razz

http://www.forumotionhub.com/

3So we finally have KIT. Empty Re: So we finally have KIT. Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Coddy

Coddy
FMHubster
FMHubster
Oh, nice video. Thanks for sharing here. I will come with another amazing car. Razz

http://lforum.forum2x2.net/

4So we finally have KIT. Empty Re: So we finally have KIT. Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Shanna

Shanna
FMHubster
FMHubster
This is pretty impressive, and by future I didn't mean in the near future, I've actually read other articles about the car too. Speculation is, that this could be the car of the '30s.

Eek! Sat here thinking, may not need a drivers license after all. But I'll be nearing my 50's then Shocked lol!

5So we finally have KIT. Empty Re: So we finally have KIT. Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 am

Coddy

Coddy
FMHubster
FMHubster
Did you heard about Maybach? 8 millions, dollars, i guess. Who from you want it? lol Very Happy

http://lforum.forum2x2.net/

6So we finally have KIT. Empty Re: So we finally have KIT. Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Shanna

Shanna
FMHubster
FMHubster
Hadn't heard of it before you mentioned it above, so done a quick google and came across a Maybach 57 Zeppelin from 2010....it's in the range of hundreds of thousand Euros. A tad out of my league lol!
The car in general is a bit long for my liking, looks more like a limousine. A very posh car, eh?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum