Forumotion Hub
Hello and welcome to Forumotion Hub! You're either not registered or logged in. Please do so in order to be able to join in with our awesome discussions and to disable adverts!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forumotion Hub
Hello and welcome to Forumotion Hub! You're either not registered or logged in. Please do so in order to be able to join in with our awesome discussions and to disable adverts!
Forumotion Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forumotion Hub

The official hub of Forumotion users! A very relaxed forum, dedicated to having lots of fun!

Welcome to Forumotion Hub! Enjoy your stay here!
Did you know that this forum was made on the last day of 2011?
Base is your supreme overlord on this forum, you will bow down to him!
Don't be shy to join in with our discussions, everyone is welcome!
You can now follow us on Twitter @Basixation

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Base?
Review. EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 2:37 pm by Ange Tuteur

» General Nonsense Thread
Review. EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 4:31 pm by Ange Tuteur

» Anime?
Review. EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:26 pm by Ange Tuteur

» December 2014 - The Future and Xmas
Review. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:27 am by Dazation

» This or that?
Review. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:57 am by Ange Tuteur

» Count to 2020 before 2020
Review. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:50 am by Ange Tuteur

» What's your time?
Review. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:45 am by Ange Tuteur

» Count to 2015 before 2015
Review. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:43 am by Ange Tuteur

» Do you have any disabilities?
Review. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:32 pm by Ange Tuteur

Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is bryangr50

Our users have posted a total of 3641 messages in 218 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 256 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:28 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Review. Empty Review. Sat May 12, 2012 4:33 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas
FMHubster
FMHubster
This is the Review I did for the hiring process for Reviewer. But I didn't make it. But I will like to share it with you guys Wink

Review. Yourfo10
Forumotion Hub

Review. FirstImpressions
[list]My first Impression when I first entered you forum was, "wait I've been here before :mwii: ?" That's right, I'm actually a member. Well back to the Review. I honestly, think that the banner is perfect but what I don't like is, the fact that on the right side there's this: "he official hub of Forumotion users! Very relaxed forum, dedicated to having lots of fun!" It catches my attention, but the whole space that surrounds the whole texture, looks unprofessional. Maybe try centering, the banner and have the text on the bottom of it? Let's go more deeper into the Review:

Pros:

• Amazing Banner, just try centering it. That way the text is underneath.

• The theme is wonderful, very light and good looking to my eyes!

• The Navigation Bar looks great and some what simple, but surely matches with the theme.

• The Forum's icons are very nice, and helps the board look professional

• Nice, Favicon.

• I like the Topics you have. Wink As well the competitions, they are surely fun!

• Forum, is active mostly everyday. That includes new post in every Category or Forum.

Here's my point of view since I'm a Member:

• Great Members

• There's a lot of activity going on.

Cons:

• The Navigation button, "Team", really look unprofessionally next to the "Log out" Maybe, try moving it in the middle of, "Usergroup" & "Memberlist"

• I honestly, think that the banner is perfect but what I don't like is, the fact that on the right side there's this: "he official hub of Forumotion users! Very relaxed forum, dedicated to having lots of fun!" It catches my attention, but the whole space that surrounds the whole texture, looks unprofessional. Maybe try centering, the banner and have the text on the bottom of it?

Suggestions: Well like I mentioned above about the Banner: "I honestly, think that the banner is perfect but what I don't like is, the fact that on the right side there's this: "he official hub of Forumotion users! Very relaxed forum, dedicated to having lots of fun!" It catches my attention, but the whole space that surrounds the whole texture, looks unprofessional. Maybe try centering, the banner and have the text on the bottom of it?" For the Navigation button as well: "The Navigation button, "Team", really look unprofessionally next to the "Log out" Maybe, try moving it in the middle of, "Usergroup" & "Memberlist" Also, maybe try making a thread were everyone can maybe place their own ideas of what more Forums you can add, since it's a "Chilling Place."

Summary: Your forum looks amazing, there's a quite much activity going around. Try my suggestions that I have mentioned above. Other then that everything seems and looks good in my point of view. I enjoy, being a member in your forum.

Review. R_good10

2Review. Empty Re: Review. Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Base

Base
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Supreme Overlord of the Forum
Awesome, thanks for sharing! Very Happy

http://www.forumotionhub.com/

3Review. Empty Re: Review. Sat May 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas
FMHubster
FMHubster
You are welcome mate Wink

4Review. Empty Re: Review. Sat May 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Coddy

Coddy
FMHubster
FMHubster
Thank you for your time for writing this review. Smile

http://lforum.forum2x2.net/

5Review. Empty Re: Review. Sun May 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Jophy

Jophy
FMHubster
FMHubster
It was a nice review! Smile And several reviews are really hard to judge since they're all good including yours, thank you for your time too! Very Happy Don't worry, we'll be hiring for a new reviewer in the next 2 months or so. Wink (but this time it will be earned not applied for Rolling Eyes )

6Review. Empty Re: Review. Sun May 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas
FMHubster
FMHubster
I'll shall give it another try. Wink But for now, I don't really have enough time. But I shall try mate. Thank you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum